الأربعاء، 5 يونيو 2013

Naked In Real Life

milfintheburbs: #tittyTuesday in bikini Love how this one...



milfintheburbs:

#tittyTuesday in bikini
Love how this one makes my #tits look so damn big ;)
XO

Got my new music equipment setup. Lots to learn but progress :)



Got my new music equipment setup. Lots to learn but progress :)

Our Kitties playing with lizard they caught! Leo (Background)...



Our Kitties playing with lizard they caught! Leo (Background) Levi (Black) Tucker (White) Roger (Ginger) @Dawnmariesdream

Funny titty t-shirts













Funny titty t-shirts

Hot HOT is this young woman Tessa … and she's in a...





















Hot HOT is this young woman Tessa … and she's in a Jeep! AWESOME!

Super hot stockings @Elligirl … love the outfit.



Super hot stockings @Elligirl … love the outfit.

Jay: Yo, what the fuck you lookin' at? I'll kick...



Jay: Yo, what the fuck you lookin' at? I'll kick your fuckin' ass! Shit yeah. [to Silent Bob]

sexyelli: 1024_ElliNude_2013-05-31 (by ElliPics) Welcome to...



sexyelli:

1024_ElliNude_2013-05-31 (by ElliPics)

Welcome to Sultry Stockings Week at my SexyElli Tumblr!
Want to help keep my seams straight? Visit my official site at ElliNude.com!

#FriskyFriday Dreamgirls of the past!













#FriskyFriday Dreamgirls of the past!

@kayleepond … what hot :)







@kayleepond … what hot :)

Happy Thong Thursday!



Happy Thong Thursday!

marshmallowfluffwoman: This is a late ootd haha. I wore this...









marshmallowfluffwoman:

This is a late ootd haha. I wore this on Saturday :)

USA size 18

It's official … I now have a band. Have to learn all...



It's official … I now have a band. Have to learn all this equipment get playing to pay it off LOL!

Photo



dawnmariesdream: All set up for my three hour layover at MSP



dawnmariesdream:

All set up for my three hour layover at MSP

sexyelli: 1024_ElliNude_2013-05-27 (by ElliPics) Welcome to...



sexyelli:

1024_ElliNude_2013-05-27 (by ElliPics)

Welcome to Sultry Stockings Week at my SexyElli Tumblr!
Want to help keep my seams straight? Visit my official site at ElliNude.com!

rachel-aziani: Rachel Aziani Photo Set 602 05/25/13 See more at...













rachel-aziani:

Rachel Aziani Photo Set 602 05/25/13

See more at rachelaziani.com

instagram: Staying Connected while Deployed with @jgboyer To...


instagram.com/p/PXKwsCRwS6/


instagram.com/p/UKkgm/


instagram.com/p/RFlBxhRwQr/


instagram.com/p/HpERquRwWO/


instagram.com/p/K5aBUoxwYh/


instagram.com/p/NV5OYxxwS9/


instagram.com/p/Q-Qws9RwTO/

instagram:

Staying Connected while Deployed with @jgboyer

To view more of Justin's scenes from his deployment, follow him on Instagram: @jgboyer.

National Guard Soldier Justin Boyer (@jgboyer) shipped out to Afghanistan in November 2011 and stayed for a full year. While in Kabul, he was a member of a Brigade Movement Team that drove higher-ranking and non-commissioned officers in armored vehicles to visit Afghan Police Headquarters, coalition bases and Afghan public works projects in the Kabul City District.

Justin shared photos of these trips and his daily life in Afghanistan on Instagram: "I usually shot with my iPhone because it easily fit in my pocket. It was unobtrusive and shot well enough to capture the scene," he says. "Whenever I pulled my DSLR camera out, the kids and adults alike would go wild…It was much more subtle to use my iPhone. I wouldn't have been able to get some of the pictures I did without it."

Sharing these moments on Instagram allowed Justin to stay connected with loved ones. "While I was overseas, Instagram was a way for me to stay sane," he explains. "I could easily communicate what it was like over there to my wife and share my perspective with the world. My brother was in Afghanistan at the same time as me. He was across the country and we never saw each other, but we were able to share our experiences on a daily basis via Instagram."

Justin is now back in his hometown of Salt Lake City awaiting to hear if he'll return to Afghanistan. Follow him @jgboyer to view more moments from his last deployment and daily life in Salt Lake.

Photo



dawnmariesdream: Enjoying my family reunion over looking the...



dawnmariesdream:

Enjoying my family reunion over looking the Cincinnati skyline!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق