الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

young kitty slut

Photo



theshape6969: youngsillykitty: my holes Why aren't they used...



theshape6969:

youngsillykitty:

my holes

Why aren't they used and dripping with cum you stupid whore?  Grab your ankles and count to 10 while I whip you for not being a good little cumdumpster.

yes sir…bending more grabing her ankles

Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ohhowdegrading: Defeated, empty-eyed cumslut.



ohhowdegrading:

Defeated, empty-eyed cumslut.

i am very wet and horny here 





i am very wet and horny here 

Photo



gagassgapeandlove: GAG AND SPIT



gagassgapeandlove:

GAG AND SPIT

my holes



my holes

stupid photoshop lol



stupid photoshop lol

Photo



Photo



Photo



youareintroubleyounglady: Shh .. get in my room… because I'm...



youareintroubleyounglady:

Shh .. get in my room… because I'm keeping you out of trouble, that's why … if the nuns caught you alone with the only male teacher at the boarding school, you'd be expelled … especially since you came here to seduce me …no, no, don't even play at denying it … will you scream if I unbutton your crisp white shirt? … no … will you make a sound if I unbutton your bra and wrap my mouth around the hard, pebbled tips of your breasts? … hmm, no … will you make even the slightest of peeps if I pull down your black tights and panties? … mmmm, no, I guess not … so if there's no denying it … then the only thing to do is let you do it … no, MAKE you do it .. here .. grip the hard pulsing shaft of my cock … stroke it as you guide it to your warm, wet pussy lips … put the head inside you … just the head … and then say "Fuck me, coach" … say it again … and again … UUhhnnnf … so now we have to be very quiet … the nuns must never know … that you let me FUCK you the way you need it ….

dumbsluttyangel: my vacant dumb eyes are just yelling :...



dumbsluttyangel:

my vacant dumb eyes are just yelling : "please smack my fucking stupid face for wating that tasty delicious cum that didnt get into my throat but sprayed on my neck and cheeks and boobies…smack my face, make me cry, maybe that will get your cock hard again Sir, and you will fuck my silly face again till my lips and trhoat are raw and cum right inside my sttomach holding your cock in my throat whiel you cum…to feed your dumb bimbo slut..if she cant swallow it herself…:"

mariennesilverleaf: *glk glk glk glk glk glk*



mariennesilverleaf:

*glk glk glk glk glk glk*

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق