الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

Things I have done, things I do, things I will do

unicornkween: Master has a rather unique way of handling my...



unicornkween:

Master has a rather unique way of handling my sass… ;)

(q'd)

Photo



Photo



zodiacsociety: Cancerian Personality



zodiacsociety:

Cancerian Personality

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sexysexnsuch: Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of...



sexysexnsuch:

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of business

http://ournakedsecret.tumblr.com/

Perfectly understandable :P Thanks for sharing!

-J

Photo



Photo



Photo

















Photo



dreamsfordinner: This video never fails to get me wet









dreamsfordinner:

This video never fails to get me wet

Photo



flirtylittlemrs: Let me taste please Xoxo



flirtylittlemrs:

Let me taste please
Xoxo

Photo



"You're in love with my mind But sometimes, sweetheart, a woman needs a man who loves her ass."

"You're in love with my mind
But sometimes, sweetheart,
a woman needs a man
who loves her ass."

-

Sandra Cisneros (via thechocolatebrigade)

I'd never separate one from the other.

(via gentledom)

I need both ;-)

billtong: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge #71 2011 30 cm x 40 cm...



billtong:

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge #71

2011

30 cm x 40 cm - plexicolor print

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is very easy and works all the time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it half full

    2) And then do this proven hack

    and be 2lbs lighter the next day!

    ردحذف